Paula has one goal in mind with MP Tours – to welcome everyone to experience life with the locals. As a result, she has created itineraries that feature local foods, wines, culture, history and architecture – unique tastes of Italy that can’t be found in any guidebook. Her love of travel and passion for her rich Italian heritage have inspired her to share Italy with you.
Paula lives in Kitchener, Ontario, Canada. She is a successful entrepreneur, trainer and facilitator, and welcomes you to tour Italy’s hidden gems with her.
Chef Dr. Antonio Bedini – Maestro di cucina
Chef Antonio, an Executive Chef, has over three decades of culinary experience in Italy and abroad.
- Member and first President of the Circolo Enogastronomico Rossini. (Rossini Gastronomic Society)
- National media personality.
- Author and creator of nutrition programs. (Montessori School of Ancona)
- Confrère of the Chaine des Rotisseurs del Bailli di Roma Capitale – Chef Rotisseur.
- Member of the National Association of Italian Chefs, Vice-President of the Unione Regionale Cuochi Marche e Provinciale.
- Fraternite dei Discepoli di Escoffier.
- Judge of the World Pizza Championship in Parma, Italy.
In the words of a recent traveler: Chef Antonio is eager and happy to instill his passion for good food, wine and all things Italian in others. Spending 5 days with him learning how to cook everything from antipasto to pasta, pizza, seafood, meat, breads and desserts, then getting to eat it all is shear heaven. His sense of humour and patience with those of us who may not have had much kitchen cooking experience made it enjoyable. Each day was more exciting than the day before.
His approach to food and life are summed up in his words: Ricorda: cucina sempre pensando a qualcuno, altrimenti stai solo preparando da mangiare. Translation – Remember: Always cook with someone in mind, otherwise you are only preparing a meal.